Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summer Reading

Okay, so summer is almost here and I need to make a list of books that I plan to read. I usually set a goal and try to read that many books by the end of the summer. Last year, my goal was 15 books. This year, I plan to read approximately 20 books. I need to start my list now. I am currently reading Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me?. It is a fantastic book and I highly recommend this author. She wrote the shopaholic series. So I plan to read my 20 books and blog about each one over the summer. Any great book recommendations would be much appreciated. My favorite is Chick-lit, but I read everything. I think I may start off with a James Patterson book. I love Patterson. Especially, the women's murder club series. That is also fantastic series and I highly recommend it! The last series that I love (and terribly breaks my heart that there are no more new books) is the Harry Potter series. I read the new book every summer and this summer there isn't a new book...*sigh* (sniff...sniff). Anyway, let me know what you plan to read this summer. Maybe we can read and discuss some great books over the summer!!!! Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment